Pentens® T-802 is a blend of hydraulic cements, well-graded sands and chemical additives supplied in dry powder form to seal concrete, and masonry as a rapid setting remedy to plug active water instantly.
Areas of application include:
Car park, Factory floor, Institutional areas, Traffic Zones, Floor slabs, Loading/Unloading quays, Storage and logistic areas.
- A seal for construction joints or floor joints prior to basement tanking with PENTENS Waterproofing System
- For instant sewer connections
- For sealing cracks and construction joints in reservoirs and other water-retaining structures
- For rapid anchoring of bolts, conduits, pipes, railings, sanitary equipment, etc.
- Joint filling, pointing between concrete segments in concrete and brick tunnels, sewage systems, pipes and mines
- Chloride-free - does not promote corrosion of the reinforcement
- Ultra-rapid set - instant plugging of leaks
- Easy and safe to use - requires the addition of clean water only
- Expands as it sets - ensures a permanent watertight seal
- Good adhesion
- Excellent water-stopping power and hydraulic resistance
- Similar characteristics and compatible with concrete - durability to equal that of the structure
- Non-toxic after hardening
All the surfaces must be clean, free from grease, oil, laitance, and remove all the dirt and contaminants, which might affect adhesion. (maximum 6% moisture content or at least 28 days old)
A-Comp. and B-Comp. of PENTENS E-501 to be mixed until a homogeneous substance has been reached. Apply with brush and roller. Allow primer to dry 12 hours or until tack free.
A and B Component to be mixed by using an electrical or pneumatic power stirrer until a homogeneous substance, then add graded aggregate slowly under continuous mixing.
Distributes the mortar screed over the floor and trowel the mortar screed to the required thickness.
(Approximately 1.5 kg/m² ready mixed mortar per mm layer thickness)
Screed Mortar mix ratio: E-501-A : E-501-B : AG-3 = 2 : 1 : 4.5~24
Foot traffic after 12 hours, Full mechanical and chemical resistant is achieved after 7 days.
- Impervious gloves and barrier cream should be used when handling these products.
- Eye protection should be worn. In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
- If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place.
- Wash off with an industrial skin clearer followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent.
- Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products.