Pentens® NPU-12 is a nanotechnology HDI based polyurethane coating of finest quality, durable, water repellent, fungus/algae/bacteria resistant, UV resistant, scratch resistant, anti-corrosive sealer, primer & finish for a wide variety of exterior and interior surfaces.
Areas of application include:
- Interior/Exterior applicable surfaces
- Food and pharmaceutical industries
- Hospital and hygienic clean rooms
- Outstanding adhesion
- High resistance to weathering and blistering
- Excellent color retention, non-yellowing
- Zero VOC
- Additional features like termite-free, stain resistant and anti-sticking.
- Easy clean-up using water
Surface must be clean, smooth, dry, and free of wax, grease, oil, loose or peeling paint, and other foreign material.
Pentens® NPU-12 must be mixed homogeneously prior to application, using an electrical or pneumatic power stirrer until a homogeneous mix is achieved.
The mixed Pentens® NPU-12 should be applied to the prepared surface by using brush or lamb wool roller or spray equipment.
The second coat may be applied as soon as the first coat has initially dried (typically 4 to 6 hours). The time will be dependent on the type of surface and the ambient conditions.
For maximum durability for exterior or interior application, use Pentens® T-009 as a primer & sealer, followed by two coats finish.
Follow conditions listed above. Previously painted, glossy surfaces should be lightly sanded. Remove old flaking paint and clean down thoroughly to remove any dust or powdery paint. Fill cracks with Pentens® EPTM as a sealer for best result. Spot prime all patched areas with Pentens® T-009 primer. Allow all primers to dry thoroughly before applying finish coats.
Approximately 6-10 square meters per kg, depending on the porosity of the substrate.
- The application and drying temperature must be between 10°C and 35°C.
- Do not apply to heavy duty industrial floor.
- Impervious gloves and barrier cream should be used when handling these products.
- Eye protection should be worn. In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
- If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place.
- Wash off with an industrial skin clearer followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent.
- Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products.