Pentens® T-303 is a two-component, normal setting, damp-proofing coating incorporates 2 polymer components. Apply directly to concrete, mortar or stone as sealing and leveling mortar (0.5 - 3.0 mm). It is also a moisture barrier providing an ideal substrate for subsequent epoxy coating.
Areas of application include:
Floor slabs, Concrete gutters, Bathrooms, Basements, Seawalls
- Easy application, Excellent adhesion
- Optimal pore sealer
- Good chemical resistance
- Increased frost and salt resistance
- Resist carbon dioxide penetration
- Waterproof, water vapor permeable
- For internal and external use
- Slightly flexible
- Can be applied over new concrete (after 3 days of curing)
Concrete or mortar substrate must be sound and clean, free from grease, oil and loosely adhering particles. Oil or wax containing layers, as well as laitance must be completely removed.
Dilute 1 portion of Pentens® T- 007 primer with 3 portion of clean water and then apply directly to the surface. Allow 30 minutes to dry.
Add Pentens® T-303B (25kg powder) gradually to the Pentens® T-303A (10kg resin) and mix thoroughly until it blends completely with cement compound. Use mixture within 30 minutes.
Apply or plaster first and finish coat of Pentens® T-303 to construction surface by using brush, roller of spray method. The time interval between coats shall be 4-8 hours, and make sure that the first layer of plastering has been dried and formed as membrane.
Minimum 0.5 mm, maximum 3 mm, isolated small areas up to 5 mm.
For optimum performance, Pentens® T-303 should be allowed to cure for 12 hours before the finishing concrete, tiles etc, 24 hours before the epoxy coating. During this time precautions must be taken in order to prevent damaging to the coating.
- Impervious gloves and barrier cream should be used when handling these products.
- Eye protection should be worn. In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
- If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place.
- Wash off with an industrial skin clearer followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent.
- Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products.