Pentens® E-620F is a pigmented, reactive two-component system, consisting of water-emulsified epoxy resin hardener (A-Comp.) and. modified phenol type epoxy resin (B-Comp.) This system could actually be formulated using water as a carrier and still produce film with outstanding appearance.
Pentens® E-620F is safe to use in sensitive locations and it is environmentally friendly with extremely low V.O.C.(volatile organic compound). It makes an ideal moisture barrier for water tanks, reservoirs, swimming pools, storage tan ks.
Areas of application include:
- Food Industrials
- Clean room
- Assembling plants
- Storage and logistic areas
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Institutional areas
- Easy application.
- Seamless finish
- Good penetration.
- Short waiting times.
- Solvent free.
- High strength.
- Low viscosity.
- High mechanical.
- Excellent wear and impact resistant properties
- Impervious to liquids and excellent resistant to chemicals
- Varying degree or anti-skid finish available
- Superb adhesive strength.
- Environmental friendly.
All the surfaces must be clean, free from grease, oil, laitance, and remove all the dirt and contaminants, which might affect adhesion.
Each component should be individually mixed to form homogeneous components prior to mixing.
Thoroughly mix the two components in the ratio of 10:1 by weight, using a mechanical forced action mixer with a high shear stirrer until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
Spread the material using a roller or brush to achieve a smooth coverage and finish.Spray application is also acceptable provided uniform thickness coverage is obtained.
A minimum of two coats is recommended and care should be taken to ensure to uniformly apply the material at the required coverage rates.
Allow to cure for a minimum of 72 hours at 25°C/50%R.H. before applying adhesives, mortars, decorative coatings or other surface treatments.
Each coat is applied by roller at 3 M2/liter. Coverage depends on surface porosity and substrate conditions.
Pentens® E-620F is designed to be applied in two coats to achieve an approximate dry film thickness of theoretically 300µ m (microns).
ANTI-SLIP TOP COAT
Pentens® E-620F anti-skid finish available.
- Impervious gloves and barrier cream should be used when handling these products.
- Eye protection should be worn. In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
- If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place.
- Wash off with an industrial skin clearer followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent.
- Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products.